Whale Shark + Kawasan Falls Day Tour
Whale Shark and Kawasan Falls Day Tour
Afterwards, come stay at our beachside resort with a ocean view.
Here are the rates for our whale shark and Kawasan Falls day tours, per person.
|NUMBER OF PERSON(S)||NON-RESIDENT|
|1||P8200||P7700||Boat Viewing Only:
• Non-Residents deduct P500.00
• Residents deduct P200.00
◦ Guests viewing from the boat will be provided a life vest and umbrella
• Underwater Camera: P750
◦ Intova EdgeX, photographer, unlimited photos
◦ Please provide your own micro SD card or USB jump drive
• Fins: P100
• Rash Guard: P100
• Bamboo Rafting: P600 (P300 for raft) + P300 boatman) - CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE
• Table Rental: P300 (Level 1 & Level 2)
• Local Motorbike from Highway entrance to Level 1: P100 (round-trip) - AVAILABLE FOR PWD GUESTS ONLY
• Man-made Waterslide and Rope Swing at Level 3 - P10 per head/unlimited slide and swing
• SIDE TRIP CHARGE: Stops to other locations are subject to hourly rate charge for driver's standby time and fuel.
***Prices subject to change without notice***
Please contact us for parties with 13 or more persons.
CHILDREN’S WHALE SHARK WATCHING RATES:
- Children ages 4 and above – SAME AS ADULT PRICE
- Children ages 3 and below – FREE OF CHARGE
ABOVE PRICING INCLUDES:
- Round-trip private A/C shuttle service from any location in Cebu City and Mactan
- AJ’s Place Entrance Fee (includes full use of AJ’s Place facility including showers, restrooms, changing rooms, lockers and WiFi)
- Private Day Cottage
- Government Whale Watching fee (Swimming/Snorkeling)
- Boat ride to interaction area, life vest, mask & snorkel
- Tumalog Falls entrance fee
- Kawasan Falls entrance fee and trail guide
- Light Breakfast and Lunch served in your private Day Cottage.
- Light breakfast: puto, manga and choice of: sikwati (native hot chocolate), coffee or tea
- Lunch: grilled pork belly, spicy chicken soup, grilled fish, chicken adobo, spring rolls, rice and one (1) soft drink or water
**OPTONAL – Seafood w/Fruit Lunch: shrimp halabos, calamari, grilled fish, grilled pork belly, mixed vegetables, fruit, rice and one(1) soft drink or water**
(additional P80/per person)
SUGGESTED ITINERARY (14 Hour Tour):
- 4am – Shuttle pick-up from Cebu City or Mactan Island
- 7am – Light breakfast served in your private day cottage
- 8am – Whale Shark Watching Tour
- 9:30am – Tumalog Falls
- 10:30am – Lunch served in your private day cottage
- 11:30am – Depart for Badian
- 1pm – Arrive at Kawasan Falls
- Swimming (with optional Bamboo Rafting)
- 3pm – Shuttle departure from Badian
- 6pm – Arrive at original pick-up location
**If you would like to stay longer, there is a minimal per hour charge added for each additional hour over 14 hours.
For the best whale shark watching experience, we recommend avoiding the crowds by:
- Scheduling your tour between Monday – Thursday
- Early pick-up from your location
- Pre-registration at AJ’s Place
Contact us to customize a tour package itinerary that best fits your schedule.
WHALE SHARK WATCHING TOUR HOURS:
- 6am – 12noon Daily
- No tours on Good Friday Good Friday dates
**Please note that during inclement weather, whale shark operations may cease without prior notification.
**Tickets sales may close without prior notice between 10:30am and 11:30am if the briefing center is busy. We recommend arriving no later than 10am.