Whale Shark + Kawasan Falls Day Tour
|NUMBER OF PERSON(S)||NON-RESIDENT|
|1||P8200||P7700||Boat Viewing Only:
• Non-Residents deduct P500.00
• Residents deduct P200.00
◦ Guests viewing from the boat will be provided a life vest and umbrella
• Underwater Camera: P750
◦ Intova EdgeX, photographer, unlimited photos
◦ Please provide your own micro SD card or USB jump drive
• Fins: P100
• Rash Guard: P100
• Bamboo Rafting: P600 (P300 for raft) + P300 boatman) - CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE
• Table Rental: P300 (Level 1 & Level 2)
• Local Motorbike from Highway entrance to Level 1: P100 (round-trip) - AVAILABLE FOR PWD GUESTS ONLY
• Man-made Waterslide and Rope Swing at Level 3 - P10 per head/unlimited slide and swing
• SIDE TRIP CHARGE: Stops to other locations are subject to hourly rate charge for driver's standby time and fuel.
***Prices subject to change without notice***
Please contact us for parties with 13 and above persons.
CHILDREN’S WHALE SHARK WATCHING RATES:
• Children ages 4 and above – SAME AS ADULT PRICE
• Children ages 3 and below – FREE OF CHARGE
ABOVE PRICING INCLUDES:
• Round-trip private A/C shuttle service from any location in Cebu City and Mactan
• AJ’s Place Entrance Fee (includes full use of AJ’s Place facility including showers, restrooms, changing rooms, lockers and WiFi)
• Private Day Cottage
• Government Whale Watching fee (Swimming/Snorkeling)
• Boat ride to interaction area, life vest, mask & snorkel
• Tumalog Falls entrance fee
• Kawasan Falls entrance fee and trail guide
• Light Breakfast and Lunch served in your private Day Cottage.
◦Light breakfast: puto, manga and choice of: sikwati (native hot chocolate), coffee or tea
◦Lunch: grilled pork belly, spicy chicken soup, grilled fish, chicken adobo, spring rolls, rice and one (1) soft drink or water
**OPTONAL – Seafood w/Fruit Lunch: shrimp halabos, calamari, grilled fish, grilled pork belly, mixed vegetables, fruit, rice and one(1) soft drink or water**
(additional P80/per person)
SUGGESTED ITINERARY (14 Hour Tour):
4am – Shuttle pick-up from Cebu City or Mactan Island
7am – Light breakfast served in your private day cottage
8am – Whale Shark Watching Tour
9:30am – Tumalog Falls
10:30am – Lunch served in your private day cottage
11:30am – Depart for Badian
1pm – Arrive at Kawasan Falls
◦ Swimming (with optional Bamboo Rafting)
3pm – Shuttle departure from Badian
6pm – Arrive at original pick-up location
**If you would like to stay longer, there is a minimal per hour charge added for each additional hour over 14 hours.
For the best whale shark watching experience, we recommend avoiding the crowds by:
• Scheduling your tour between Monday – Thursday
• Early pick-up from your location
• Pre-registration at AJ’s Place
Contact us to customize a tour package itinerary that best fits your schedule.
WHALE SHARK WATCHING TOUR HOURS:
• 6am – 12noon Daily
• No tours on Good Friday Good Friday dates
**Please note that during inclement weather, whale shark operations may cease without prior notification.
**Tickets sales may close without prior notice between 10:30am and 11:30am if the briefing center is busy. We recommend arriving no later than 10am.