A recent virus outbreak, namely – COVID 19 has caused global panic. This virus is said to originate in the province of Wuhan in China. According to the Department of Health, as of February 12, there are an estimated 206 people who are under investigation in relation to the threat of the said virus in the country.
At AJ’s Place Beach Resort, our guests are our utmost priority. That’s why we are committed to ensuring the cleanliness of our facilities to ensure our guests’ safety during their stay.
As a responsibility, we share with you some of these safety reminders:
● Before leaving, check everyone’s health condition. It is best is to consult a physician.
● Always wash your hands or use a hand sanitizer and/or alcohol.
● Avoid eating raw or undercooked foods for the meantime.
● Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
● Cover your mouth and nose with your elbow or tissue when coughing or sneezing.
● Sanitize your belongings regularly.
● If you are experiencing a fever or heavy breathing, seek medical attention immediately.
● Observe good hygiene.
We know that everyone looks forward to escaping city life and go to the beach, but your safety should also be your top priority. It’s best to follow these steps to protect our health. Travel safely, and travel wisely